Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Creating Octopus Vision

I am an artist. I paint, do photography, graphic design and illustration. I love to Scuba dive - so most of my personal art has an underwater theme. I have travelled to many places scuba diving.... and, like most scuba divers, I am very passionate about my time underwater. So, of course I tend to look for things that reflect that love - but have not had much luck when it comes to finding original, cool scuba diving "theme" items. I found that when I was searching for cool scuba diving stuff - most of my searches just turned up scuba diving equipment. So, I decided to make some fun stuff of my own! I have recently started my own online store at www.OctopusVision.com. Now, I am trying to find out what types of things other passionate divers want to see.

No comments: